First, we would like to say that we have been thinking about each and every one of you, and your little four-legged friends during these unprecedented times. We hope that you all have continued to stay safe and healthy. As we try to return and adjust to our new normal after the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to announce that we are beginning the process of reopening.
Our goal is to open gradually, so it is the safest transition possible for you, our valued client, and for our staff. This means we will start with a partial reopening on April 4, 2022. How we are reopening:
– At this time we will only be offering clients with scheduled appointments the option to have their pet’s visit in-person. If the in-person option is chosen, then before entering the facility you will receive a temperature check and must be wearing a mask at all times.
– We will also only be allowing one person to enter the facility along with the pet(s) at a time.
– Please call us when you arrive in the parking lot. Once you have been checked in, our veterinary technicians will call you to take your pets medical history over the phone. You will then be instructed to meet at the red door with your pet, and our staff will escort you into a freshly sanitized exam room. Once your pet has been examined by the doctor, an estimate has been presented, treatments have been approved, and deposit has been taken, your pet will be brought to the treatment area for diagnostics, and/or treatments. At this time you will be asked to wait outside while these tasks are being performed.
– We will be following guidelines from Pasadena’s Public Health Department, as well as recommendations from the CDC.
– Our staff will continue to follow all safety protocols that have been in-place, including wearing the proper PPE at all times.
– We are limiting the amount of clients we have in the facility at one time.
– Our staff will sanitize and disinfect all shared spaces and high touch areas frequently
– Most importantly, we ask if you are feeling sick to stay home and reschedule your appointment
We ask all our clients to be patient during this gradual transition of reopening. We understand that all the clinics in our area are experiencing a high volume of patients, and we are doing our best to accommodate each one of our clients. Again our goal is to do so in the safest environment possible. AAECP will continue to closely monitor the situation, and make the appropriate adjustments to our protocols when needed.
Thank you all for your cooperation and understanding. If you have specific question not addressed here or on our website, please feel free to reach out to us via phone at 626-578-1725 or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you,
The Doctors and Staff at Animal AM-Emergency Clinic of Pasadena